Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Moving my blog

Hey My Scrapping Friends!! How is your creative mojo this week? Are you crafting A lot, purging maybe, or just soaking in what all your scrappy favorites are doing? 
Things have been busy with me, as always, having three young kids our house is never dull. But I have decided to switch my blog over to wordpress instead of keeping up my blog here. I will make sure that I will make a note when I post over there for a while as I continue to move blog posts over there. I really am excited about the look of my blog over there and am interested in having a professional looking space for you to get inspiration. Head over there and let me know what you think!! My new blog is www.scrapbookpagesandcupcakes.wordpress.com. Like I said let me know what you think, give me some input into what you like and don't. I really want a nice place for you to get inspiration and see what I am up too. 
I will make sure to make a final post here when everything is switched over and then again when I am ready to stop posting here what's up over there. I want to make this transition is easy and to keep you guys updated properly.  
Have a great week, and I look forward to hearing what you think!!
Aloha, 
Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment